Monday, February 11, 2013

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the WINTER sale, or to see some new SPRING arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. STYLE30: 30% off final sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fantastic!!! I have a few things in my cart, but I think I'll wait till tomorrow for popbacks. Setting my alarm...

      Delete
  2. I have 4 items in my cart. So far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I digressed from the topic. Our local B&M was offering 30% off sweaters.

      Delete
  3. Amazed. Got through checkout with that red fair isle sweater which for once did not disappear from my basket. Also grabbed another coat.

    Note:the Blythes are on promo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The merino wool Tippis are also on promo except for the Garland and Kelly Green which are full price and both of which I bought when they were on final sale in the last promo. JC pricing games in full effect.

      Delete
  4. I DID! Since they closed the Orland Park store 5 minutes from my house, I hit the store in South Bend, Indiana! SCORE - I got the emerald matchstick corduroys with the bow print for only $15 bucks! I also got a mint green pair for $10 and a mens charcoal crewneck sweater in a size small. I already wore it yesterday with my J Crew silk black mini skirt and loved it! Not ready to splurge on Spring pieces yet but SO thrilled to have bought a few great pieces on mega clearance!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)