Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day! {celebrating with J.Crew?}

Happy Memorial Weekend Everyone! 
I wish everyone a great Memorial Day (with great weather and safe travels). :)

Since a lot of us will be attending various outdoor parties, parades, and traveling to visit family and friends- I thought it would be fun to get ideas of what to wear today.

I plan on wearing the Ikat Halter Dress (Item 15197; $225.00) in blue. [This dress was released back in 2009. I initially was not a fan of the dress, but once I tried it on... well, I ended up with both colors. ;) ] This dress is great- simple to wear and looks more "dressed-up" than it actually is.

What are you planning to wear this Memorial Day weekend? Are you planning to go "head to toe" J.Crew or parts J.Crew?

6 comments:

  1. We're going to a baseball game so I'll be wearing shorts and a jersey. But, I'm planning to bling it up with some J Crew jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Memorial Day Everyone! Alexis, I love the Ikat Halter dress! I'm sure it looks absolutely lovely on you! How nice that you have both colors, too. :)

    We are staying in our family condo on the Gulf Coast, so I will be wearing the Midnight Paisley bikini with my Diamond maxidress coverup today. Later this afternoon I'll change into one of my new maxidresses that I recently picked up at TJ Maxx.

    Enjoy your holiday everyone, and thank you to all in the military who have served and continue to serve our country! Our lives would not be the same without your loyalty, bravery, and sacrifices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memorial Day concert today. Wearing the Pencil Skirt in Navy/White stripe and the Factory Anchor Sequin Tank with my gold Jack Rogers sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cold I don't even care what I'm wearing! The only J. Crew I have on is my gray Factory bulldog tee with the questionably positioned tongue hanging out of its mouth lol!! This is fine, I'm just doing work today anyway.

    Alexis, I don't remember the ikat halter dresses, so pretty! Wish I were going somewhere warm and fun enough to wear those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure what I'll wear. Still in my robe that is not JC! The weather is cold and overcast and we just plan to go to the movies. We did go out with friends on Sat night and I wore a black silk JC cami, black Skinny Skinny Madewell jeans in oilwell wash, a black Victoria's Secret moto sweater (I told you it was cold!), a Vince beige short swing trench and black mary janes with a platform wooden heel that I got in Paris three years ago. Today will probably be just a tee and jeans and boots.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)