Monday, February 10, 2014

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

14 comments:

  1. Here we go again! The "no promo" promo and I stayed up late! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopping Celle - I'm surprised.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. With Valentine's Day around the corner, you'd think J.Crew would show us a little love :-)

      Delete
    3. LOL! I too, thought there be a new promotion, for sure. At least for the Sale section, which is once again bursting at the seams. Not sure how they are going to move all the merchandise without another promo. ;)

      Delete
  2. Factory has 30% off with free expedited shipping though! Their promos continue to impress me! I'm going to see if they'll do an adjustment on what I bought last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 4th giveaway is up. It includes another J Crew giftcard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gigi, I have been meaning to post this comment on your blog, but I just want to congratulate you on your 5 year 5 month blogaversary. That is amazing!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Actually, I just realized it is 5 year and 6 month blogaversary! Congrats again. :)

      Delete
    3. Alexis - I spread the giveaways over such a long period that yes, it's now 5 & 6 months. lol

      Thank you *very* much!!!

      Delete
  4. Another big update to the sale section, back to almost 1600 items in the women's section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too has hoping for a extra % off promotion, as I'm eyeing something that I would definitely buy if there was a sale.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)