Monday, May 26, 2014

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hello everyone!

    Visited my local Century City J. Crew for their +40% off sale! Purchased a couple of dresses and tried on a few other things.

    Reviews and pics on my blog!

    A Pretty Thought

    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Store honoured the 30% off If spring items didn't match the website prices. Final sale items were an extra 40% off.

    Factory was offering 50% and an extra 10% off today (total savings about 54%).

    Some Factory reviews here.







    ReplyDelete
  3. New reviews. Four tps, incl the structured v-neck shell which is reg price online vs. $49.99 in-store.

    Over the weekend I reviewed 3 factory dresses and 5 factory items, incl the utility vest and short-sleeve anchor sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...oh that's supposed to say tops. I reviewed 4 tops from the retail side.

      Delete
  4. Free shipping on all orders just for today with WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I went to the new J.Crew digs on Michigan Ave and I'm really not sure why the moved across the hall...it seems a little more contemporary but other than that, it isn't that much bigger than the old space. Anyway, I went to try on regular sized lace panel or eyelet panel dresses (whatever it's called). I'd ordered the tall size 2 but the armholes were just weirdly large. Anyway, I tried on the regular 2 and a regular 4 and saw that they were on sale (further reduced from a sale price by 40%), so I was motivated. But it still wasn't worth it. I returned the dress and went over to Madewell, which seems to have everything I like and want this summer. I don't know what JC is doing but the sizes seem to be off lately- everything is big or awkward on me (I'm 5'9" and around 115 lbs).

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)