Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Madewell Updates Website with New Arrivals!

"Thanks!" to  many of you, who shared the following email from Madewell.

Madewell let us know that there are new arrivals over at their stores and online (click here to shop online).

My top two picks are as follows:

The The Reversible Transport Tote in Indigo Tile (item B8268; $198.00) screams Spring/Summer to me. I have so many Transport Totes as it is, but I can see myself making an exception for this one!

I am intrigued by the Shirting Cardigan Sweater (item B8208; $85.00). Either the design is brilliant or bizarre. Can't decide without seeing it in person first.

Are there any new arrivals you are interested in? If so, please share! :)

2 comments:

  1. The clothes look pretty boring, but I liked some of the accessories and jewelry. The tote you mentioned is very cute, but it's too much like something else I have. Maybe I'll like the clothes better if I see them in a store.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My picks: the Vivian D'orsay loafer, Shirred Maxi dress in plum, the Woodcut diamond and the Mojave scarves (actually I like a lot of the scarves, but don't need one more), and the Messenger Shirt in clipdot, not sure about that drop shoulder though and the sheerness. Love the tone on tone dots, though!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)