Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween! {are you celebrating with J.Crew?}

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!  
I love Halloween- one of the best times of the year. Many of us will be out trick-or-treating with the tiniest members of our family, while others will be handing out candy (like myself!) or attending a spooktacular party with friends.

As per usual with the {celebrating with J.Crew?} posts, it might be fun to have a post on what we plan on wearing today. :)

What are you planning to wear this Halloween? Will you be trick-or-treating? Are you planning to go "head to toe" J.Crew or parts J.Crew?

5 comments:

  1. I'll be answering the door in the Crewcuts metallic star sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing the bold red (ORANGE) Jackie with a Lacoste orange gingham polo. Really like the new Jackie with full length sleeves though I wish it was a little bit longer. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paired my bright orange Victoria silk blouse, which I don't wear quite often enough, with a black Express midi skirt and the brown satin feather belt from who knows when. I think I tempered the look with pumps that match the belt but who knows.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)