Thursday, April 12, 2018

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Cherry patch tippi is now $23+ after markdowns this morning. Full size run showing online. I was able to get a PA for my order placed Saturday and picked up yesterday. Pleased that it is not as sheer as I thought and it is nice and warm, unlike the Bonjour Tippi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great price, epps. I ordered it a few weeks ago and returned it because it didn't seem special enough to add yet another Tippi to my closet, but I thought it was nice.

      Delete
  2. I ordered the tall slim boyfriend jean in shelton wash in 2 sizes this week for only $20.99 a pair. Hopefully one of the sizes fits as this is a steal. That's even better than the $22.39 I paid for the same jeans in charles wash that I also ordered recently. I ordered 2 sizes in those, too, and I might keep both. One fits a bit looser and one fits a bit tighter, but both fit. I feel like the smaller size fits better but, honestly, I find that I wear my "too big" jeans far more than the ones that fit properly. I enjoy wearing clothes that feel as comfy as my pajamas, as long as they aren't so big that they're falling off.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)